Isn’t this a great time of year? As we get swept away in the slower pace of summertime, why not take advantage of Blue Bell Country Club’s schedule of fun-filled warm weather festivities? From now through Labor Day weekend, we continue with our weekday and evening men’s and women's leagues, our consistently delicious Sunday brunches and near-legendary, finger-licking wing Wednesday ($9 specials) at the Putter’s Grill.
This year, we’re upping the ante with additional entertainment and events that promise something for all of our members including pool parties, live music and beer tastings. Take a look at our monthly schedule and mark your own calendars now.
● June 16, 6–9 p.m.: Live music by Charlie Hannigan at Putter’s Grill.
● June 23, 5:30 p.m.:9 and Dine social event, which is nine holes of golf and a delicious summer buffet on our lower terrace. Guests are encouraged to attend with members at a reduced golf rate.
● June 30, 6–9 p.m.: Adult pool party. Leave the kids at home!
● July 1: Fourth of July pool party with DJ.
● July 8: Second Saturday pool party with a live DJ and tasty barbecue.
● July 14: Adult pool party with live music.
● July 21: Allagash beer tasting at the brand-new fire pit.
● July 21, 5:30 p.m.: 9 and Dine event.
● July 28: Live music at Putter’s Grill.
● August 3: CrabFest with Weyerbacher.
● August 11: Sly Fox beer tasting.
● August 12: Second Saturday pool party with DJ.
● August 12, 5:30 p.m.: 9 and Dine event at 5:30 p.m.
● August 18: Adult pool party with live music.
● August 25: Live music at Putter’s Grill.
● September 1: Movie at the pool.
● September 2: Labor Day pool party.
We have something for everyone, so come on out and have fun with us this summer. Contact us at (215) 616-8100 and be sure to visit the BBCC website and Facebook page for additional information where available.
Located just 25 minutes from Center City Philadelphia and situated in the heart of Blue Bell, Pa., Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center is more than a meticulously restored American landmark—it's a fully wired, high-tech hospitality venue. Relax on our grand terrace, sip a cocktail in America's oldest silo, play a challenging game of golf on our championship course, plan an event with us or dine on our delectable farm-to-table cuisine. It all adds up to One Historic Experience.